Confirmed Speakers Include Airbus, Boeing, United Airlines, Virgin Orbit, Embraer, Collins Aerospace, Spirit AeroSystems, Space Dots, Thales, Sun Country Airlines, GKN, MAG Aerospace, Eviation Aircraft, The Wingman Foundation, OBAP, & More!
Leading Ladies Of… Aerospace 2021 Summit
Sept 23rd: 8-12 PST / 11-3 EST / 4-8 GMT / 5-9 CEST
Global - Virtual - Accessible - Inclusive
Resurge & Fly: Fueling our Leadership Recovery From Ground To Sky
- Leaders from Fortune 500 companies & SMEs
- Perspectives from the shop floor to senior leadership
- OEM’s, Airlines, MRO’s, Defense & Space
- Voices from multiple continents
- Male allyship
If you joined us at our 2020 summit, you’ll understand why everyone’s talking about us: phenomenal content, stellar role models and a global audience – all built on our foundation of brave hearts, bold voices and big change.
The 2021 summit is not to be missed – through our collaboration with CORE Connect, we plan to smash through our previous attendee glass ceiling of 400 women and male allies! So save the date and join us as we deliver this forum designed to expand female leadership in the industry from the ground up.
Although Leading Ladies Of events focus on challenges and strategies for women of diverse backgrounds, it is inclusive and open to men who strive to achieve in their career while supporting the advancement of women in the industry.
In nearly 30 years in aviation, I have never been surrounded by so many intelligent, smart, brave, inspiring aviation women. I feel so grateful. And so humbled by the moment. I can’t wait for the 2021 Summit!
We had 8 women attend from Hytek Finishes. And I am not joking when I say this is the best conference I’ve been to in a decade! I was very impressed with the lineup of speakers and the quality of content.
Attending The Leading Ladies of Aerospace Summit 2020 was incredibly inspriing. I learned to not be afraid to be a leading lady. That by coming together WE can make an IMPACT on so many lives.
2020 Summit Success
13 Countries Represented
>400 Tickets Sold
Companies: Why Participate?
- Education – relevant industry topics, including market outlooks, industry trends & technology
- Leadership Development – delivered by aerospace female role models
- Employee Motivation – a great way to reward and inspire your teams
- Global Connection – aerospace professionals from many continents
- Commitment to DE&I – make a statement to attract future talent