Have you ever walked into a meeting and wished there were more women in the room? Or perhaps you ask yourself, ‘Where on earth do I find advice or a mentor?’ when there’s so few of us in in the first place. Maybe you’ve wondered, ‘Is it like this in other companies? How do I deal with this latest challenge?’ There is strength in numbers. Collectively we can get more seats at the table. It’s time to be the change you want to see.
Friendship, compassion and empowerment. Together we will change a culture.
Peer Champion Groups turn ‘hope’ into ‘how.’ Leading Ladies’ Peer Champion Groups (PCGs) are for professionals looking for collaboration and camaraderie, wherever they are in their career journey. Leading Ladies’ PCGs are created for different industry sectors and provide a place for people to come together in a confidential environment, where they can speak openly with people outside of their company about their challenges and achievements in the workplace and beyond. Meeting monthly, these groups provide a forum for people to meet virtually, reveal their aspirations and goals, hold each other accountable, share knowledge and experience, and use the collective network and resources of the group to advance one another. Leading Ladies provides a roadmap of topics to be addressed, facilitation, exercises, and guidance, enabling the group to break further through the glass ceiling.
,,For a nominal monthly fee, members of our PCGs get:
- Accountability to achieve their goals
- Guided group activities on both professional and personal objectives
- Courageous Leadership: Brave Hearts, Bold Voices, Big Change – The Workbook
- Complimentary access to the annual Leading Ladies summit
- More confidence, compassion and courage
- An expanded network & access to resources
- Feeling supported, AND help others in the process
- perspectives & experience beyond your company culture
- A group of industry peers that has your back & is rooting for your success
How It Works
- Monthly virtual meetings; optional activities to complete during the month
- Max 10 per group (up to 9 womxn & 2 male allies)
- A dynamic range of backgrounds & sectors
- A complementary mix of career levels, from entry level through to VP & C-Suite
- Confidential environment; no two people from the same company
I love that it’s a supportive environment for women in male dominated fields where you can share your experiences, learn from others, and lift each other up.
Schedule a 15-minute consult: Contact email@example.com for scheduling.
OR register to attend a 40-minute group briefing session.
A venue for sharing ideas and getting honest feedback from peers, without having to worry about giving away your best idea or being judged for not being good enough.
By providing the following information, we will be able to consider your assignment to a PCG that best serves your needs. This information will be held confidentially by McKay Unlimited.